Keeping You Informed on Cleaner, Quieter and More Sustainable Transport
Our mission at EcoMove is to spread the word on electric transport. We’re working to keep you up to date with the latest new and updates, as well as providing helpful guides to assist you in choosing the perfect electric vehicle.
Want to know more? Check out the latest articles in our electric transport blog.
Healthier for You & our planet
Our founding philosophy is to leave the planet in a better place than the one we found it in
At EcoMove we also aim to create a healthier environment for our employees and customers alike and reduce our carbon footprint on the planet.
We’ve teamed up with charities and other business partners to reduce the number of cars on the road and plant trees to offset even more emissions.
Our Customers Come First
We Pride Ourselves on Delivering Quality Customer Service and Support
Our customers are at the heart of what we do, therefore we ensure that you always have a dedicated and friendly professional there to support you through the choosing and purchasing process.
Our experienced and knowledgeable team members will help you find the most suitable electric vehicle for you and your journey.
Our experts will manage everything you need to get on the road immediately, including registration with DVLA and sourcing insurance.
We offer fast delivery as well as ongoing support. Once your vehicle is delivered you can receive 1 to 1 training and guidance on how to operate your new wheels, ensuring that you are 100% satisfied.
EcoMove has partnered with Trees for Cities who have planted over 1,000,000 urban trees in parks, streets, woodlands, schools, hospitals and housing estates since they started in 1993. EcoMove will plant one tree for every moped we sell which will bring real benefits to our cities, health and wellbeing.
Just remember when you buy one of our mopeds you will also plant a tree!
We are proud of our achievements
- Our products are all 100% electric
- EcoMove is Planet Mark Certified
- We are a strategic partner of Karshare
- All of our employees have discounted access to electric mobility to get to work
- We source products locally to reduce CO2 emissions
- We work with other businesses to reduce their carbon footprint
- We plant a tree for every product sold
- We are members of the Cycle to work scheme
- We participate in recycling
And We Won’t Stop There…
In order to achieve our mission and make the world a better place we plan to…
- Use 100% green Electricity with Octopus Energy
- Ensure that 80% of deliveries are carried out with an electric van
- Request our trading partners to be transparent regarding their carbon footprint and share in our values.
- Make sure all in house cleaning products are eco-friendly
- Achieve our ultimate goal of being a carbon-negative company!