Electric Bicycle Hire
EcoMove is now offering electric bike hire. Whether you’re looking to venture out for the day or require 2 wheels for a Whole week, we have fantastic electric bikes to make getting around the city easy, fun and affordable!
Our Rental Fleet
Ampere Tourer Crossbar
Ampere Tourer Lowstep
Ampere Foldable Stepthrough
Our Rental Plans:
Full-Day Bike Hire:
£35 (8 Hours)
2 Day Hire:
£65 – Flexible pick up and drop off
Long term Bicycle rentals (2 Day+):
Subject to Duration
Included in your Bicycle rental
Locks are included.
Bicycle Rental Request Form
Choose when you would like to collect the bikes and we’ll contact you to confirm your booking. All of our rental bikes are subject to a full safety check prior to collection to ensure that your ride is safe and hassle free.
How does it work
- Call or stop in the store to arrange your bicycle rental. Walk-ins are accepted, however we do recommend calling ahead to check availability.
- A deposit of £150 to be paid upon collection and returns on return. Deposits to be paid via direct debit.
- Riders must be 14 or older, riders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by adult
- Photo ID must be shown on collection
- Proof of address must also be shown on collection
About Muto e-bicycles
Versatile and flexible, Muto E-Bikes are specially designed for all transport challenges in and around the city.
Electric assisted, the Muto e-bikes are environmentally friendly and deliver a more sustainable solution to travel. These electric bicycles are ideal for everyday use, from getting to and from work, or picking up your groceries.
Urban life can be costly, both for our health and our wallets, The Muto electric Bike provides its riders with a more cost effective and healthy lifestyle.
- Battery range – On average up to 70 km (43.5 m)
- Gear – Nexus 8 internal geared hub
- Brakes – Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, MT-200, 160mm
- Tires – Schwalbe Big Apple 50mm
- Belt – Gates carbon drive
- Battery – 252 Wh, 7 Ah, 36 V
- Charging time – 3.5 hours to 100%, 2.5 hours to 80%
Click, Rock n’ Roll
- Weight – 23,5 kg (51.8 lbs)
- Motor – Eleon 42 nm, 250 Wh front-wheel motor
- Maximum speed – 25 km/h (15.5 m/h)
- Aluminium – 6061
- Included – Battery charger, bicycle stand, reflectors
- Support – 9 support modes
- Frame height – 53 cm
Bristol, The Ideal City for Bicycle Hire
A fun & affordable way to explore the city
Hiring a bicycle in Bristol is a no brainer. Not only is it an affordable way to explore the city but it’s fun too!
Cycling in the city is not only welcome but it’s also encouraged with hundreds of cycle lanes and routes across the city. So getting around on 2 wheels couldn’t be easier.
Hiring a bike in Bristol is quick, easy and hassle free with EcoMove. We not only set you up with a rental bike but we also ensure you have everything you need to make your ride safe and enjoyable. We’ll also point you in the right direction with tips on where to cycle and what to see.