Come and Work With Us!
EcoMove is hiring!
At EcoMove we are always on the lookout for talented people with a passion for the environment to come and join our team. If you’re interested in working with us, then please browse our current vacancies or get in touch to see how you can become an EcoMove comrad.
Check Out Our Latest Vacancies
Apprenticeship & Internships
We’re building a culture where personal and professional growth are just as important as business growth.
If you’re interested in growing your career and taking part in an apprenticeship or internship with us, then we’d love to hear from you!
The Perks & Benefits
of working at EcoMove
We believe strongly in creating a positive environment for our employees, and rewarding creativity and hard work.
Here are just a few of the many perks to working at EcoMove:
- Free Access to your own Electric Transport – All team members get free access to our EV products, they can also take part in our subsidised transport scheme and save money on their commute!.
- Never Work on Mondays – EcoMove is closed on mondays, so you’ll always have the day off! Staff also work on a rota that gives each staff member a three weekend once a month.
- Never work on your birthday! – It’s your day, enjoy it! Team members are never expected to work on their birthday.
- Commission & bonuses – We reward our employees with a generous commission on every sale they make and have introduced a team bonus scheme at Christmas.
- Free Work Laptop – You came here to work, not spend! We ensure that all staff members get a brand new laptop, and are fully kitted with all the tech they need!
- Monthly Team Socials – We believe strongly in work/life balance, and in order to ensure that our employees get the chance to let their hair down, we have monthly team socials, where work is never the topic of conversation!
- Free CBT Training – In order to help our staff ride Eco, we offer full CBT training for free!
Diversity & Inclusion
To us, diversity and inclusion are more than just words, they are at the heart of what we do. We strive to create a workplace that not only welcomes diversity but celebrates it!
We believe strongly that in order to serve a diverse community, we also need to create one of our own, where anyone is welcome both to join and grow.
Whoever you are… Welcome!
Since opening in 2018 we have made new strides in our mission to bring affordable electric personal transport to the mainstream UK market. Our first step in this mission was to create an inclusive, creative and positive working environment and start building our team… and we’re not done yet!
Our future plans include opening new stores and branching out our service offerings, therefore we are always looking for fresh faces to join the fold, so we’d love for you to join us!