Book a Home Demonstration10/03/2021
5 Reasons Bristol Is the UK’s Most Eco-Friendly City15/03/2021
Looking to do something rad for a living and help the environment?
We can offer your boring life a sense of purpose and set you up with skills that will last a lifetime.
We are kick-ass electric transport company in Bristol that loves the environment as much as we love making sales.
Our products are super trendy geeked up to the nines.
EcoMove is all about providing Bristol with Cleaner, Quieter, and More Sustainable Transport… and as part of the team, you get to rock some of our sick gear.
We are a new company so prepare for chaos as we take use our pirate attitude to take over Bristol. We need someone who can roll with the punches and has interesting ideas on how to humiliate the competition. We can show you the how, you need to supply the why.
Our customers are EcoGeeks like us, they want more affordable transport and to make Sir David Attenborough proud by sorting out their carbon footprint, we are here to help them find the perfect electric alternative.
We handpick our products so our customers receive the best quality vehicles on the market at a fair price… They pretty much sell themselves!
Your role will be figuring out how to tell our tale to the right people with guidance from a team that has been battle-hardened over many years of selling and hustling.
Apply today if you got what it takes… if you don’t… buy something from us and do some good for a change.
£18 – £20k per annum + sales bonus scheme
Working hours are Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 5pm.
We have 2 Kickstart roles available and hope that when the 6 months of the Scheme ends we are able to make you a permanent part of our team.
- Be 20-24 years of age.
- Be in receipt of universal credit.
- Have zero earnings.
- Have a minimum of 5 GCSE passes, plus A Levels or equivalent, preferably graduate level.
Key Requirements/Areas of Responsibility
- Comfortable in a sales environment: talking to customers and suppliers both face to face and on the phone.
- A confident and outgoing personality with a ‘can do’ attitude and an eagerness to learn.
- A good communicator
- Comfortable around all aspects of technology.
- An interest in the environment and how we can contribute to its constant improvement.
- Fully computer literate and social media savvy
- Available every Saturday: our retail store is open Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 5pm.
Digital Marketing Requirements:
- Collaborate and work with a distributed marketing team of consultants and agencies.
- Implement and run both digital and traditional advertising campaigns.
- Experience of various digital channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok
- Identify meaningful metrics, interpret success, and recommend data driven solutions.
- Identify and drive action plans to improve conversion rates across different product portfolios.
- Maintain and improve data sources, their use and implementation in digital marketing campaigns.