Swifty AIR MK2
£599.00 – £631.00
Escape the city with SwiftyAIR. Built for off-road trails, jumps and dirt riding, take your scooter on any terrain. Blasting down a trail on SwiftyAIR MK2 is awesome. Solid enough for trail riding with high spec 16-inch wheelsets, and light enough to carry or to fit into the car. SwiftyAIR can be pushed to the limit. Let the adventure begin.
• Cool styling and aggressive set up for off-road trails, jumps and dirt riding
• Essential features: high spec wheelsets, front and rear V-brakes
• Light enough to carry (8.9 kg)
• Strong for maximum durability (max load 150 kg)
• Tall option for riders up to 195 cm (6’5″)
• British Design, Handmade in Taiwan
Swifty First Descents – Mt. Snowdon, Wales UK
The first in a series of videos in which we become the first to ride down some of the most iconic peaks in the UK on Swifty Air MK2. Equally at home along urban canal paths, country lanes or the rocky mountain trails. SwiftyAIR can handle all terrain.
SwiftyAIR has been backflipped, front flipped, tail whipped, flaired and 360ed, ridden down mountains and in all weather. The heat-treated T6 aluminium 6061 frameset and steel front forks have proven their strength. Are you up to the challenge?
Wrapped in GMD high-performance tyres, these wheelsets can take you anywhere. 16 inch, 305mm double-wall rims, sealed bearings, and hand laced stainless steel spokes complete a wheel designed to be pushed to the limit.
Swing SwiftyAIR over your shoulder, climb your nearest trail or mountain and make a deal with gravity on the way down. What are you waiting for? Let the adventure begin.
- Weight: 8.9 kg (19.6 lbs)
- Max Load: 150 kg (330 lbs)
- Min Rider Height: 152 cm (5’0″)
- Max Rider Height: 186 cm (6’1″), tall option for riders up to 195 cm (6’5″)
- Frame: Heat treated T6 aluminium 6061
- Front Fork: Steel, 15 mm offset
- Brakes: Front and rear Tektro V-brake
- Wheels: ETRTO Jetset double-wall 16″ (305 mm) rims, black anodised
- Wheel Axle: 3/8″ (9.5 mm)
- Spokes: 36 per wheel, stainless steel, black
- Hubs: Strong and fast alloy hubs, sealed cartridge bearings
- Tyres: 16″ (305) x 1.9″ GMD high-performance tyre, dirt tread with reflective strip
- Tyre Pressure: Max 100 psi (6.9 bar), recommended 80 psi (5.5 bar)
- Inner Tube: Standard Schrader valve, pump required
- Headset: Integrated
- Height: 980 mm (38.6″)
- Length: 1370 mm (54″)
- Handlebar Width: 620 mm (24.4″)
- Ground Clearance: 75 mm (3″)
- Deck Height: 115 mm (4.5″)
- Deck Width: 140 mm (5.5″)
- Deck Length: 390 mm (15.4″)
- Wheelbase: 1010 mm (39.5″)
- Box Size: L 1210 mm (47.7″), W 210 mm (8.3″), H 560 mm (22″)
- Box Weight: 12.1 kg (26 lbs)
Tall Model (186cm/6’1″ +)
a month ago via Google
Amazing shop full of friendly professional staff. They clearly care about what they do and some of those bikes are incredible!
3 weeks ago via Google
I went in to look for a part for a ebike, even though they didn't have it, the mechanic Allen was kind enough to help with what I was trying to fix, putting on a new pair of handle bar grips and checked it over. Everyone else in the shop super friendly and helpful. If I get the chance to upgrade I will be coming to eco move. 10/10
2 weeks ago via Google
I dropped by the store on the 12th July with my punctured Pure Air Pro, as Pure Electric said they were too busy until the 20th July! I can not thank the two guys enough for being so kind. I feel so emotional and grateful at your words of wisdom and that you offered so much when I gave nothing back. You didn't put the cash first and even though I did not end up spending a penny with you, you offered an e-scooter until I sorted my problem out with Pure Electrics. I stood my ground as you advised and took my e-scooter back to the Pure store and within a couple of hours I had a brand new tyre and inner tube at no cost, as the item was only 3 days old. I'm really sorry I didn't purchase from you because aftercare is as important as the purchase. I can sense your enthusiasm and commitment and I feel people should know to visit and have their faith restored in humanity. You were very positive, sympathetic and supportive when it really mattered. Thank you both. Donna
a month ago via Google
All the staff at EcoMove in Bristol are absolutely fantastic! At 62 and after 40 years of not having cycled, they were patient, kind and spent a great deal of time teaching me how to ride an E-bike. They helped me with the accessories I needed, they helped me try out the bike for size in the boot of my car. When an accessory broke they replaced it instantly. I had been to other E-bike shops but none came anywhere near the help, advice and friendly attitude that I got from every member of staff at EcoMove. I cannot praise them highly enough!!
in the last week via Google
One of (if not the actual) very best customer service experiences I've ever had. Especially as a first-time vehicle buyer, they've been beyond helpful, friendly, polite, even funny, and have answered all my questions clearly that I've left overnight as soon as they open at 9am. I can't recommend these guys highly enough. I wish more businesses were ran like this, and had as friendly, genuinely caring staff, whether big or small.
a month ago via Google
Fantastic , friendly service. Purchased my electric Haibike from Ecomove. So lovely to buy from a shop with friendly, knowledgable but non-pushy staff. Great to be able to test drive at the store.Thrilled with my bike & it makes tackling the steep hills around Bath so easy. Would highly recommend Ecomove.