Swifty ONE-e Foldable
- 250W brushless hub motor.
- Max speed – 15.5 mph / 25 kph
- 36V lithium-ion battery, full charge time – 6 hours
- Battery water resistance – rated IP65
- 25 miles battery range, 50+ miles riding kick-assisted
- Large 16-inch spoked wheels with high-pressure pneumatic tires
KICK ASSIST Foldable E-SCOOTER
Perfect for commuting, SwiftyONE-e is more than just for the “last mile”. The long-range (25 miles / 40 kph) is aided by the kick-assist design to dispel any ‘range anxiety’ during your commute. You can ride using the throttle only and add human power when needed!
The compact-sized 36V battery can be charged on or off the scooter, and comes with a compact charger making it easy to charge on the go. A full charge takes up to 6 hours and has a range of 25 miles / 40 km (based on a 75 kg rider in flat and smooth conditions).
LIGHTS, REFLECTORS AND BELL
With safety in mind, the SwiftyONE-e comes with front and rear lights; front, rear and side reflectors (tyre wall); and a stylish brass dome Swifty bell! We strongly recommend riders wear a helmet, and high-vis and reflective clothing at night.
FOLDABLE and ADJUSTABLE
SwiftyONE’s unique folding mechanism enables the scooter to be folded into a slim profile, easy to carry and to roll. Only 16cm wide when folded it is perfect for storing in narrow hallways or slotted under a desk.
Adult riders deserve proper wheels. The 16-inch (305 mm) wheelsets offer optimum comfort, speed and stability – feel the glide! SwiftyONE-e’s frame geometry offers a comfortable upright riding position and stable handling, perfect for cruising along in style!
KICK-ASSIST E-SCOOTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Max Speed: 15.5 mph / 25 kph
- Range: 25 miles / 40 km (can double to 50+ miles range with kick-assisted power)*
- Motor: 250W brushless hub motor
- Removable Battery: 36V 9Ah / 313Wh lithium-ion battery, lockable with key
- Battery size and weight: 175 × 120 × 76 mm, weight 1.94 kg
- Throttle: Grip twist
- Drive Type: Front Wheel
* dependent on terrain, weather conditions, rider weight, tyre pressure, rider fitness etc
- Brakes: Front Tektro V-brake with hand lever, rear aluminium pedal brake
- Lights: Front and rear
- Reflectors: Front, Rear and side (tyre wall)
- Bell: Yes
- Display: Backlit LCD screen, speedometer, odometer, battery level
- Age: 16 yrs +
- Helmet: Strongly advised (sold separately)
- Note for UK customers: It is illegal to ride this vehicle in public spaces (roads, cycle lanes, pavements). It must be ridden on private land with landowners permission. This law is currently in review (2020).
- Lightweight: 13.7 kg / 30 lbs
- Max Load: 150 kg (330 lbs)
- Min Rider Height: 152 cm (5’0″)
- Max Rider Height: 186 cm (6’1″)
- Folding Frame: Heat treated T6 aluminium 6061
- Front Fork: Steel, 15 mm offset
- Rear Fork: Aluminium alloy
- Wheels: Double-wall 16″ (305 mm) spoked rims
- Tyres: 1.5″ × 16″ (305) Kenda KWest tyres, street tread with reflective strip
- Tyre Pressure: Max 100 psi (6.9 bar), standard Schrader valve, pump required
- Headset: Integrated
- Grips: Black, rubber, shaped for comfort.
- Mudguards: Black or Silver, steel
- Adjustable Handlebar Height: 905 mm (35.6″) – 1005 mm (39.6″)
- Handlebar Height with flipped stem: 935 mm (36.8”) – 1035mm (40.8″)
- Unfolded Size: L 1370 mm (54″), handlebar Width 555 mm (21.9″)
- Folded Size: L 1065 mm (42″), W 160 mm (6.3″), H 660 mm (26″)
- Ground clearance: 65 mm (2.6″)
- Deck Height: 110 mm (4.3″)
- Deck Width: 160 mm (6.3″)
- Deck Length: 440 mm (17.3″)
- Wheelbase: 990 mm (39″)
- Box Size: L 1160 mm (45.7″), W 200 mm (7.8″), H 710 mm (27.9″)
- Gross Weight: 17.2 kg (37.9 lbs)
a month ago via Google
Amazing shop full of friendly professional staff. They clearly care about what they do and some of those bikes are incredible!
3 weeks ago via Google
I went in to look for a part for a ebike, even though they didn't have it, the mechanic Allen was kind enough to help with what I was trying to fix, putting on a new pair of handle bar grips and checked it over. Everyone else in the shop super friendly and helpful. If I get the chance to upgrade I will be coming to eco move. 10/10
2 weeks ago via Google
I dropped by the store on the 12th July with my punctured Pure Air Pro, as Pure Electric said they were too busy until the 20th July! I can not thank the two guys enough for being so kind. I feel so emotional and grateful at your words of wisdom and that you offered so much when I gave nothing back. You didn't put the cash first and even though I did not end up spending a penny with you, you offered an e-scooter until I sorted my problem out with Pure Electrics. I stood my ground as you advised and took my e-scooter back to the Pure store and within a couple of hours I had a brand new tyre and inner tube at no cost, as the item was only 3 days old. I'm really sorry I didn't purchase from you because aftercare is as important as the purchase. I can sense your enthusiasm and commitment and I feel people should know to visit and have their faith restored in humanity. You were very positive, sympathetic and supportive when it really mattered. Thank you both. Donna
a month ago via Google
All the staff at EcoMove in Bristol are absolutely fantastic! At 62 and after 40 years of not having cycled, they were patient, kind and spent a great deal of time teaching me how to ride an E-bike. They helped me with the accessories I needed, they helped me try out the bike for size in the boot of my car. When an accessory broke they replaced it instantly. I had been to other E-bike shops but none came anywhere near the help, advice and friendly attitude that I got from every member of staff at EcoMove. I cannot praise them highly enough!!
in the last week via Google
One of (if not the actual) very best customer service experiences I've ever had. Especially as a first-time vehicle buyer, they've been beyond helpful, friendly, polite, even funny, and have answered all my questions clearly that I've left overnight as soon as they open at 9am. I can't recommend these guys highly enough. I wish more businesses were ran like this, and had as friendly, genuinely caring staff, whether big or small.
a month ago via Google
Fantastic , friendly service. Purchased my electric Haibike from Ecomove. So lovely to buy from a shop with friendly, knowledgable but non-pushy staff. Great to be able to test drive at the store.Thrilled with my bike & it makes tackling the steep hills around Bath so easy. Would highly recommend Ecomove.