Why Delivery Riders Should Choose Electric Mopeds & E-Bikes08/02/2021
5 Ways Electric Mopeds are Helping Our Environment17/02/2021
How To Win a MiRider Electric Bike.
You just need to answer 2 simple questions to enter.
How far will the MiRider travel off a single charge?
How far will the Muto travel off a single charge?
The competition closes on the 3rd March 2021. The winner will be announced on the 17th of March 2021.
Submit Your Answers And Win!
The competition is closed! The winner has been notified and will be announced soon!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged over 18.
- Competition period runs for a 30 day period and the draw will be made at the end of each month. This month’s draw opens at 00:01 GMT on the 7th March 2021 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 17th March. 2021.
- The Prizes: Entrants will be entered into a prize draw for the chance to win a MiRider Electric Bike
- Further Prize Terms and Conditions: UK mainland delivery only.
- Winner Selection: The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period within 10 working days of the close of the Promotional Period.
- Winner Communication: The winner will be contacted by the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of winner selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winner may have less time to respond.
- The winner will be contacted within 28 days of prize acceptance to organise fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 42 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org In the event that the winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable or transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. No cash alternative is available and once confirmed, the Prize is non-refundable.
- The Promoter may substitute The Prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if the original Prize is unavailable for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of their Prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Aside from the use of entry data for the performance of this Promotion, the Promoter will not use personal data for any other purpose without the express consent of the entrant and data will be held in accordance with all relevant data protection legislation.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the website.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. The Promoter is Ecomove EV Group Ltd, 169-171 Hotwell Rd, Bristol BS8 4RY